The Junior Lawyers Edition includes the components designated for it in the Overview & Feature Details section.
It includes the basic level of functionality that an Australian lawyer should have.
- 50+ Australian Interest Rates
- Calculate simple interest on a single amount of Principal.
- Calculate simple interest on a relatively simple series of transactions, i.e. bills and payments such as on the firm’s own client accounts, leases and store accounts.
- You can designate a transaction as not subject to interest – if applicable – but you can’t control any other aspect such as how many dates from issue date before the item was payable (14 days etc).
- It doesn’t automatically calculate lease dates etc.
- It can calculate compound interest on all situations above.
- It doesn’t include the Australian Tax Estimator.
- It does include a very good repayment plan calculator which takes ongoing interest into account when calculating instalments.
- It doesn’t do multiple-phase interest.